Our team has the flexibility, experience, and scale to handle high complex and density PCB designs of any complexity.
Printed circuit board (PCB) layout and design services is one of the ways that we help our customers get to market faster as our engineering team has significant real world experience designing PCBs for performance and manufacturability. We provide ideal solutions for both simple and complex interconnect designs, keeping in sight our customer’s goals for quality, performance, cost, and schedule.
Our designers have experience in PCB layouts of high density, high speed circuits where signal integrity and electrical performance are critical.
Your design requires complex technologies such as blind/buried/micro vias, buried capacitance, precisely controlled impedance, fiber-weave direction control, multi-laminate, or mixed technology stacks we can do it. Working with our PCB Layout team means not having to worry about DFM/DFA rules, high-speed routing, high-current routing, and layer stackups.
We also work closely with manufacturers so that we can provide a printed circuit board design that supports.
- Final database files, both schematic and layout files (you get everything)
- Gerber files, ODB++, and all required manufacturing documentation
- Special 3D CAD of the board on request as a step file and other formats.
- Fab and assembly dwgs to your specifications or other outputs requested
- Flex & Rigid-Flex
- Signal integrity driven layer stacks and constraint driven placement and routing
- High Density Interconnect (HDI): Microvia, blind and buried, via-in-pad, fine-line, buried capacitance
- High-speed SERDES: 40Gbps+, wide memory interfaces (DDR3,4,5), HBM
- Impedance and fiber-weave direction control
- Printed antennas and complex wireless routing, including guard trace signal protection
- Experienced with various DFM/DFA/DFT rules
- Rigid, Flex, Rigid-Flex design support
- Materials: FR4, Polyimide, high speed/low loss dielectrics, hybrid constructions (e.g. FR4/Rogers), RoHS
- Layer counts: 2 to 40+esig
- Cadence Allegro PCB Designer
- Mentor Graphics Xpedition, PADS
- Altium Designer PCB Design tool