PCB Library development is the most critical part and backbone of PCB Designand is crucial and time consuming task.
WST Technologies offer a complete library creation and maintenance solutions which matches with the IPC 7351 A,B & C Standards along with customer specific standards. Our team is with highly trained engineers eliminates countless hours of tedious, manual entry in all aspects of library management. Our innovative PCB Footprint review process ensures zero defect footprints.
We can quickly create library parts and symbols from the manufacturers datasheet and we also can migrate an existing library by utilizing our unique translation technology which will quickly bring ALL your legacy libraries into your latest designs. All the naming conventions, component orientations are as per this standard.
- Expertise in package styles such as BGA, CHIP, CHIPARRAY, DIP, LCC, LGA, PLCC, QFN, QFP, SOJ, and SOP
- Improve library accuracy by verifying ECAD footprints with 3D models
- Promote ECAD/MCAD collaboration with automated 3D model development
- Create variations of your libraries for different standards, flex, HDI, and alternate solder processes
- Ensure the accuracy and completeness of your library with automatic checks and validations
- Cadence OrCAD (Capture CIS)
- Cadence Concept HDL
- Mentor Pads VX2.0 l
- Allegro PCB Designer
- Mentor DX-Designer