Whether you are starting from scratch, looking to increase performance, or need to develop a next gen product – we have you covered.
WST team core strength is electrical engineering centered around hardware design and development. We have developed an infrastructure which enables team members to design and develop hardware efficiently (minimal schedule), acceptably (it can be built), and effectively (it works).
Our hardware team focuses on delivering high-speed, high complexity designs. We deliver designs that frequently utilize the world’s largest FPGAs, complex microprocessors, high-end data converters, multiple highspeed memory interfaces and complex power sub-systems. Our Electrical engineers work with a diverse range of technologies and oversee the development of a myriad of electrical systems.
We analyze the requirements of your project to achieve the intended function at optimal cost. We look at all aspects of your system, eliminating redundant elements while maintaining performance goals and improving the overall cost effectiveness of your design.
- Remote monitoring, Control, Alarm reporting & Telemetry devices
- Medical Diagnostic Instruments
- IoT – Internet of Things (Medical, Consumer & Industrial)
- Home Automation – Smart-homes, Factory Automation
- Wearable Devices
- Industrial/Factory Automation
- Instrumentation, Scientific, Test & Measurement Equipment
- Short-range wireless devices.
- Consumer Electronics, White Goods & Appliances
- High-speed, high complexity constraint driven schematic design
- Microprocessor and FPGA-based systems
- Memory interfaces specific constraitn set (e.g. DDR3, DDR4, QDR)
- Analog, digital, wireless, mixed signal design and simulation
- System bring-up, debug, and verification
- Power system design, low-power, battery systems/chargers design
- Power Supply, Logic Module Pspice circuit creation and validation
- Component obsolescence analysis and re-design
- Cost reduction analysis and re-design
- Quality documentation
- OrCAD Capture
- Design Entry HDL
- Mentor Graphics DxDesigner Schematic tool
- Altium Designer Schematic tool
- Cadence PSpice